We thank our current sponsors:
The Eco-Index® is the premiere vehicle for your conservation grantees in the Americas and the Caribbean to share their experiences, learn from their colleagues, avoid duplicating efforts, and disseminate their findings in a succinct and consistent format.
Become one of our distinguished sponsors and the Eco-Index® can help you:
- Build grantees' capacity by providing a platform where they can learn from each other's successes and identify potential collaborators.
- Increase the transparency of your project portfolio by sharing your grantees' experiences and findings with the conservation community in the Americas and the Caribbean.
- Build awareness about conservation issues and success stories by featuring your grantees' projects in Eco-Index feature interviews and newsletter articles.
- Create an electronic archive of your project portfolio, making information about your grantees easily accessible to your board of directors, staff, grantees, and your colleagues.
- Learn more about potential grantees and if a proposed project compliments or duplicate other initiatives and what other organizations are doing in your areas of focus.
- Build a cohesive network of grantees in your foundation's area of focus by creating an Eco-Index Pathway, designing bilingual newsletters, and participating in our online forum.
- Bring grantees together to identify successes, lessons learned, and future conservation priorities through our "Conservation Dialogues" series.
- Expand communications and outreach by providing project profiles, interviews, and articles with unique URLs that can be linked to on your Web site.
This information is also available in a downloadable brochure format.
For more information, please contact Melissa Normann, manager of the Rainforest Alliance's Online Communities Initiative.
© 2001 -