We thank our current sponsors:
The Eco-Index® is the premiere vehicle for your conservation grantees in the Americas and the Caribbean to share their experiences, learn from their colleagues, avoid duplicating efforts, and disseminate their findings in a succinct and consistent format.
Become one of our distinguished sponsors and the Eco-Index® can help you:
- Build grantees' capacity by providing a platform where they can learn from each other's successes and identify potential collaborators.
- Increase the transparency of your project portfolio by sharing your grantees' experiences and findings with the conservation community in the Americas and the Caribbean.
- Build awareness about conservation issues and success stories by featuring your grantees' projects in Eco-Index feature interviews and newsletter articles.
- Create an electronic archive of your project portfolio, making information about your grantees easily accessible to your board of directors, staff, grantees, and your colleagues.
- Learn more about potential grantees and if a proposed project compliments or duplicate other initiatives and what other organizations are doing in your areas of focus.
- Build a cohesive network of grantees in your foundation's area of focus by creating an Eco-Index Pathway, designing bilingual newsletters, and participating in our online forum.
- Bring grantees together to identify successes, lessons learned, and future conservation priorities through our "Conservation Dialogues" series.
- Expand communications and outreach by providing project profiles, interviews, and articles with unique URLs that can be linked to on your Web site.
For more information, please contact Melissa Normann, Senior Manager of Web Strategy and Development.